Where Is The Orchestra Pit Located At The Rosemont Theater How Can I Be Part Of A Pit Orchestra?

How can i be part of a pit orchestra? - where is the orchestra pit located at the rosemont theater

This summer I wanted a pair of mine to join, so I can earn money. I am a very good player and can play different instruments. where and how do I find a pit that is played by the recruitment of young people.

I know that I auditioned for and that's no problem for me and
I'm from Connecticut, and you want to find groups that are under state of

Thank you for your help:)

2 comments:

zeuge77 said...

Talk to your tutor for help in search for opportunities in the first place. You can play a lot in your area and meet people and talk. After entering a connection is so precious when you want giging scene. If they can help you, go to the theaters in your area (or online, look) and ask for the music director or e-mail to talk to him / her. Bring a resume and, if possible, a photograph of himself. If it does not need to (very probably a member of a union if) you do something about the community theater and then see the young theater and community groups to employ a pit of the theater orchestra or live band. You may be happy, you are as you have a lot cheaper than professionals. Directly with the ministries of your local community colleges theater. They often need experienced and competent musicians do not pay the salaries of the Union. Good luck! Play is a hole in a pleasure.

naltroc1... said...

In the symphony of the city where I live, says the most especially our people to play over local production. Just join your hearing or symphony, a good place, and I hope you are prompted. Know the local game producers, does not know the band so it goes to a band member. Probably the same with people put on performances with orchestra pit, so thats all the advice I can give there.

Post a Comment