Mastering The World Of Psychology Is It Possible To Travel The World For Your Whole Life?

Is it possible to travel the world for your whole life? - mastering the world of psychology

My parents have both died, and I feel that I have no reasons. Do I want to begin to travel the world and never give up. I would to New Zealand first and then maybe in Japan. I have a BA in Psychology and will meet shortly in the psychology. Is it possible that he travel to the rest of my life? I'm considering moving to another part of the world every 2-3 years. Logistics and in practice this is possible. If so, what are the chances?

3 comments:

Lobengul... said...

Not many questions, but what interests me yours :-)

Can I change the country every 2-3 years? Well, that's the only real obstacle to the immigration and work permit. But you have an attractive training and I think they are qualified welcome in most countries.

But I think it would be a lot of directors to fill the forms and communicating with the embassies. That, of course, depending on the individual countries.

David said...

You can. Personally Backpacking Europe for 6 months. It was great for the first 4 months. The last 2 has become a liability. You're the psychologist, is not it? If not psychoanalyze realize that you are in a state of disorder, and need only the world of this great mixture become of us? Travel medicine would be so large. But I'm sure 99% of that settle it came to the conclusion that the tire and want to go somewhere.

BTW, I like the taxpayer is the "taxpayer", who says he does not often lol. See where I come from? ;-). In any case, do what you do. Perhaps, but I'll try to make my money under the table, so you can live without papers.

Ruru said...

Wow!

I want your life :-) I lived in Beirut for a year, which was very nice and what the experience of different cultures absoltley I loved it.

Post a Comment