Moisture Rash Edema All Over Now Slowly Getting Very Dry Skin And A Underskin Rash Around My Eyes?

Edema all over now slowly getting very dry skin and a underskin rash around my eyes? - moisture rash

As for me? I have many other symptoms as muscle pain and fatigue, etc., but I do not know why the rash is getting worse and my skin is dry throughout the day, try to use the moisture, but not Me? ALLOVER edema as Ive had been for 2 months and I've there are increasing signs that every day, I swear.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean eczema?
If you do this, I had the same problem as you and I know he could be very serious and shameful. Doctors will probably tell you not to use cortisone around the eye, but in reality, if we want to improve quickly, cortisone is your only option. If you live in the United States, I suggest a cream called Dermarest eczema lotion. It works amazingly! You should use it wherever you have the rash and it goes very fast. If you live in Canada, your only option is to ask a pharmacist for a cream Hydrocortisone 0.5%. (Lotion is 1%)

Good luck!

Post a Comment