How To Play A Hd Log In Tech Deck Live Online Game Help! Want To Play Runescape In High Detail!?

Help! Want to play Runescape in High Detail!? - how to play a hd log in tech deck live online game

I have recently returned to play Runescape and even though I can play the game as a member, I can not go into detail. I have all the requirements and then some, playing in HD.

This place:

I chose to play loads of members to be Runescape. After loading, the progress bar is finished I get a few flashes on the screen and full screen and then disappears quickly. Then, log on screen, but it is very low. I register me and click on the HD, but I get an error saying that Runescape does not run on this resolution. Then click on the graphics options and select a different resolution than the HD full-screen button, but still .. .. get the same error again and again, as I try to make another selection decision. The continuation ofINUESA until I used all the available resolutions.

I have the latest version of Java ... I have a better video card with shared memory more than 1GB, I am for a maximum of 4 GB of RAM, Windows XP SP2 is responsible, and trying to use the Windows client and Runescape registration line in the file. If you help to solve more information about me, this problem .... just ask. I dxdiag command to find all the data.

Thank you =]

2 comments:

I <3 Stars ^_^ said...

What is the resolution of the monitor?

Ace said...

One thing. Runescape has bad graphics. THE END!

Post a Comment