Degenerative Disc Disease What Are The Chances Of Steroid Injections For Degenerative Disc Disease To Cause Weight Gain?

What are the chances of steroid injections for degenerative disc disease to cause weight gain? - degenerative disc disease

My physician assistant said that oral steroids cause this problem. He said that the contributions to the region of the spine in weight gain. I had a few people say they receive no weight, because the injections. To anyone else had problems with the epidural cortisone (steroids), the weight gain? I'm online extensive research on the state of my drive, looking in all aspects, including those which have been there. Thank you.

3 comments:

Tired Old Man said...

My ex-wife had really taken injections and a lot of weight. And I mean a lot!

MishMash said...

I know that cortisone by mouth may increase the appetite of the patients are not careful and if more is eaten, while on drugs.

Oral steroids may also swollen the typical "Cushing Look 'face and upper body, because they receive the body fluid in the tissue. If you only have to care met your salt intake and its hydrates of simple carbohydrates (everything from cereals, nuts and fat, which is processed in less ROAD).

High doses of cortisone shot for an extended period have been carried out, can lead to "Cushing's Syndrome", and when it's done all year. Otherwise, local corticosteroid injections of local act injected into the tissue.

When researching medical questions on the Internet, make sure to get reliable information about charging the "Health on the Net Site Tool Bar HON. An icon appears gray in the upper right corner of the screen. If you lit a legitimate site medical symbol red met.

Lane said...

I have the bug for several years and does not cause weight gain and also you have low immunity and infections of the bladder was a little bit then they cease to take. I try to exercise that I can help my spine. Take advantage of physical therapy. Good luck. Bye!

Post a Comment